News and More

SRC PRESIDENT ELECT...

CONGRATULATIONS STU
SRC President Elect ....

I want to say what an enormous privilege and honour it is to be trusted with the students governance of this great institution and I'm deeply conscious of that privilege and honour at this time.
Thanks to the almighty God not just because of me but the entire students populace.
Thanks to lecturers, families, friends, team members and all students for the massive support.
I therefore congratulate the vice president;Osei Ameyaa Martha who has also made a great history in the books of STU also to all aspirants who have been given the mantle of leadership. I know you all agree with me that leadership is servitude.
To all aspirants who lost, I confess that after the results were being declared, I began to ponder how to give a good delivery but remembering the good qualities you exhibited, I was motivated because to me, we have all won and we are going to work together.
As we make history, let us all declare that our fight is not yet over until we work together as a family for the common good of all of us.
CONGRATULATIONS STU.


Numbunaa Ezekiel
SRC President Elect.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts

Labels

Recent Posts

Page Viewers